My youngest sister is graduating from her primary education degree in March and I am excited for her. She expresses her gratitude towards us for sending her to school. She said that she would love to land a job so she could visit places and travel like we do. I told her that if she plays her card right, she would be able to travel too. I even teased her and told her , "You can live your own 5-star vacation story in Puerto Rico." And then she said, where is Puerto Rico? I told her that I haven't been there myself but hopefully, if given the chance, that we can go together. Puerto Rico is an All-Star island that anyone who love adventures, love to eat different kinds of foods, this is the perfect place to go to unwind and enjoy.
Filled with the world class attractions, Puerto Rico will turn anyone's trip into an unforgettable 5-star story of their lives. Here are some exciting things to look for when visiting Puerto Rico:
- It has 270 miles of coastline and featured in the Top 10 beaches from Travel Channel -- including Flamenco Beach in Culebra, often cited as one of the best beaches in the world.
- You can glow like an angel in the water in the Bioluminescent bays.
- You can visit the only rainforest under US national park service, El Yunque, and climb to the clouds.
- History Buffs can enjoy old world charm of San Juan.
- Adventurers can enjoy horse back riding or the magnificent Camuy caverns that runs through the 3rd largest subterranean river in the world.
- Foodies can experience the delicacies of Puerto Rican gastronomy and it’s famous Rums.
I always dream of riding a horse so I would probably lean on doing that if I were to visit this beautiful island. Do you want to see how beautiful the island is? Why not Like SeePuertoRico.com on Facebook and get an updates from them. You can also Follow @PRTourismCo on Twitter so you'd get the latest deals and news about the island. The video below shows some amazing views about the El Yunque Rainforest so make sure to watch it while you are here. The good thing about traveling to the island is that, it doesn't require you to have a passport or you don't need to bring foreign money with you. They are as high tech as anywhere else. You can also share via comments what occasion you would want to travel to Puerto Rico and who will you travel with?