Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Seminar for Graduating Education Students

Here are some recent photos f my sister with her friends when they attended a seminar for the graduating students of College of Education.

I am glad that  my sister is not shy  anymore.  She used to be very bashful when  she was growing up.  I even endorsed her to my former boss  because she was very shy to ask for the  requirements of becoming a student assistant in school.  I am glad that her experienced  transformed her a bit.  I hope that she learned all the necessary skills that she needs when she  finishes her degree.  She will need a lot of skills if she wants to be a n efficient and effective teacher.

3 comments:

  1. It is such a nice feeling to graduate. Finally, the real world is waiting for us. We can make a career and a living.

    ReplyDelete
  2. seminars are part of gaining more knowledge of their skills..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess everyone goes through that stage - as we experience things in life and grow - we learn and get mature, I'm sure it was like that with your sister and I'm happy with how she is right now like how you feel too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and for taking time to jot down something for me to read. God Bless!

Mae Amori

New Job, New Challenges, New Goals

2017 has been busy for me. It started with a stressful situation,  my mother got sick and hospitalized.  I feel very bad that she is living...