Sunday, February 17, 2013

Hospitalized

My sister's boss texted me yesterday informing me that my sister is sick.  She was hospitalized  due to a high fever, she caught some type of  bacterial infection.  My Mom went to the place where my sister is so she could take care of her  for a while.    She's out of the hospital now and recuperating.  Oh boy,  the month of February is a hard one for me.  My son  and sister got sick.  
I grabbed these photos at my sister's Facebook page once again.  It's my main source of the photos that I am posting in her blog.  She and her friends at the President's office of the school where they are assigned as student assistants.  I am so glad that her boss, who is a dear friend of mine is  a great person.

I hope and pray that  my sister, my son, and all the ailing people out there will soon find relief and get well.

10 comments:

  1. She's very pretty with such a sweet expression on her face. Hoping for a speedy recovery for her.
    Lea
    Lea's Menagerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely family and sending lots of reiki distant healing hugs ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty face and smile...bet she's just as pretty on the inside. It shows in her face.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope for a complete return to health.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very unFortunate! I also hope they find relief soon.

    Leslie
    abcw team

    ReplyDelete
  6. You got a pretty sister and glad that she is doing fine already.:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think its the weather lately. Its very hot then it rains. Hope she gets well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope your sister gets well soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and for taking time to jot down something for me to read. God Bless!

Mae Amori

How To Make Your Company More Successful

Business owners who want their companies to become more successful should remember that they won't attain results in a mysterious, magi...